Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Status: Callbacks

Not enough time to watch yesterday's video? Here's the short version.

The Kennedy Center invited me in for an interview. I have to respond by telling them what dates I'm available. They are conducting interviews from September 17 - September 28.

Basically, it's a callback. In my life, I've had decent success at callbacks. A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants, a little paper towel to clean up said seltzer, followed by apologies.

The last time I nailed a callback, I wound up in Cheaper By the Dozen. Here's a photo.


I'm the red-headed girl on the right. How's that for acting?

I figure I should stick with what works. So, for my Kennedy Center interview, I'll be singing "Luck be a Lady" and dancing the Charleston. I just can't decide if I should wait for them to ask a question or not.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Luck be a Lady? Would that be the Sinatra version or the Brando version?

CR said...

That one's obvious . . .
Shibuki Jun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1nXq0oAyRE