Friday, September 12, 2008

Covert ops

Yesterday, everybody volunteering for this Saturday's Open House had to attend both a tour and an orientation. This Open House is an opportunity for potential Friends (like me) to show they have the Wright Stuff. (named for Frank Lloyd Wright, because we're classy)

I had my cell phone cam so I could report back to you. . .


Here are some of the other Open House volunteers. Keep in mind, not all Open House volunteers take the extra step to try and become year-round Friend volunteers. However, I hope this guy on the right is trying to become a Friend. Because I can soooo take him.


Here's the rest of the people on my tour. As you can see, thanks to my presence, the average age was only 84.


By the by, here's my tour guide. She's already a Friend. It's relevant to note that my cell phone is not the reason this is blurry. She was just speaking way too fast. Amateur.

No comments: