Monday, September 29, 2008

Friendscript

Just learned that all Friends are given the opportunity to write for the Friends' newsletter, Friendscript.



This is great! Now they have to accept me. There's no way other Friends could out-publish me. Given the chance, I would be the Ben Bradlee of sub-300 circulation internal newsletters. I'd launch Watergate-style investigations into everything . . .

  • Who stole the moo-shoo chicken from the Friends fridge? (answer: It was Mildred. Leaving behind pictures of her grandkids in the lettuce crisper totally gave it away.)
  • Mere days after George Carlin was announced as the next recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for comedy, he died. Am I crying foulplay? No, but I just want to know where Mildred was that night. Don't you?
  • Who's Mildred?

No comments: