Monday, October 6, 2008

What People are Saying

I think I should be a Friend. But don't take my word for it. Just see what these other Washington celebs are saying about me. . .


"I fully endorse Kermit Faye. Wait was the name again?"

-- Sen. Byron Dorgan.

"Who?"

-- Manny Acta, Manager, Washington Nationals.


"Fine. Fine. I'll say it. Curtis should be a Friend. Now will you please get away from my urinal.

-- Hank Paulson

"The House has passed the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act,H.R. 6849, to amend the commodity provisions of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008"

-- Unnamed House Clerk, clearly referring to me being a Friend.


"Get that microphone away from-- what the hell-- that's not even a mic. What is that? A Charleston Chew? Security!

-- Bob Schieffer

No comments: